Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Welcome To Ask The Trades!
Apr 20th, 2024, 11:08am
Quote: The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required to be on it.

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
auto attendant on bt versatility (Read 3050 times)
davie
GDPR opt-out

auto attendant on bt versatility
Jan 18th, 2014, 8:44am

I  have recently been to a versatility , and the customer wishes AA . I fitted the voice module and it works ok with system VM box . The problem is with the AA . I programed as follows ;  Incoming ring to be answaered by AA . In grp 20 , enter x20 / in grp 19 , enter x21 / in grp 18 enter x22 / . An i/c call is answered by AA , and ,if the caller knows the xtn number and dials that number ,the xtn rings ok . However , if the caller is asked to press 1 for admin , 2 for accounts , 3 for sales , etc , then all the phones in grp1 will ring . I have removed all xtns from grp 1 , but then there is no i/c ring . X20's led flashes ,thats all .  Am I missing something , or maybe its a software level issue ?
I would appreciate any help , thanks

IP Logged

Lectrician
Administrator
Trade Member
Author

Ask The Trades

Total Thanks: 109
For This Post: 1

Braunton, North Devon, United Kingdom
Braunton, North Devon
United Kingdom

Trade: Electrician

Re: auto attendant on bt versatility
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2014, 8:58pm

I have not done anything with a versatility for a little while, as it's largely superseded these days.  Will have a look over my notes though, as there was a firmware upgrade for Auto Attendant, although if you have the "press 1" option rather than "dial xxx" option, you should be on the latest version for Auto Attendant I believe.

If you remove all phones from G1, you would beed to direct incoming calls to another group, as nothing would ring.  Unless I miss read your post?  Not sure why all phones are ringing in G1 through AA though.  Will look at my notes later.

Need to post a picture? Click HERE for info!
Thank User For This Post WWW View members image gallery  
IP Logged

davie
Re: auto attendant on bt versatility
Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2014, 11:11am

Thanks for your reply . My mate has a vers , and ,progeamming exactly the same as me , his AA  works fine . I'm sure now that this is a software level  issue .

Thank User For This Post  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print