Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Welcome To Ask The Trades!
Apr 20th, 2024, 12:09am
Quote: A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Not the foggiest ... (Read 8052 times)
rgirling

Total Thanks: 2
For This Post: 1

Crowborough, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Crowborough, East Sussex
United Kingdom

Not the foggiest ...
Oct 25th, 2019, 3:23pm

Man attends doctors with a rash. Doctor examines said rash, on both upper thighs, remarking as he does so that - in all the time he's been a GP - he's never seen such a brown pair of testicles.

"I'm not here about them," the man replies, "I want to get rid of this rash." The Doc tells the man that the rash is caused by not properly rinsing the biological washing powder from his underpants, so that when he perspires, the biological enzymes in the powder residue attack his skin. He prescribes an anti-biotic cream and sends him on his way.

On arriving home, he remonstrates with his wife, telling her that she's not washing his underwear properly. She takes severe umbrage at this and says "Don't you always get a full breakfast before work and a meal on the table when you come in?" Confused, he can't see how that's relevant. She continues "You haven't the foggiest idea what I have to do between those times, do you?" He admits he doesn't, but still can't see the relevance.

She digs in again: "Once you've left, I've got to get the little one up and off to school after her breakfast. Then the oldest comes down. Does she want the same food - oh, no, something completely different! Once she's left, I get myself off to work, returning to deal with the youngest's lunch. Off I go, back to work, until it's time to meet her from school and get her tea ready. Madam gets in around 5.15, another different meal, then I've your dinner to cook. Besides all that, every week I have to do the shopping, dusting, vacuuming, gardening, washing and ironing as well as visiting your Mother. I haven't got time to wipe my arse properly!"

The husbands replies: "Yes - that's ANOTHER thing I want to have a word with you about!"

At the younger end of the "old fart" scale.
Thank User For This Post WWW argee45 View members image gallery  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print