Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Welcome To Ask The Trades!
May 18th, 2024, 5:45am
Quote: I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
When you gotta go..... (Read 1991 times)
HM

Chief Turd Polisher

Total Thanks: 0
For This Post: 0

When you gotta go.....
Jun 30th, 2004, 8:54pm

An American tourist was doing a day trip round the capital, dropping into bars, having a pint or two, talking to the lads. You get the drift.

Anyway, he'd visited 3 bars and was in the 4th when his bladder told him it was time to pay a visit. Then he noticed the sign on the wall "sorry, restroom is under repair".

It was one of those situations where he just had to go, so our US tourist runs outside, and not seeing any other places where he can relieve himself he spots a narrow side street 50 yards away.

He makes his way there, and is about to wave his magic wand behind a couple of dustbins when he gets a tap on his shoulder. "'ello, 'ello, 'ello. What have we got 'ere then?". You guessed it, it was the local constabulary.

"You can't be doing that 'ere sir, it's against the law and I'll 'ave to arrest you".

"But I'm desperate, I just gotta go" says the yank.

"Follow me sir, it's just around the corner".

With that, they go round the corner. The copper opens a gate and says "anywhere you like mate".

As the yank is letting his relief gush out he takes a moment to look around him. And this is one of the most beautiful gardens he has ever seen.

Having kicked the drips off of percy the yank goes out of the gate and thanks the copper for the great british hospitality.

"Oh no sir, that's not british hospitality. That place you've just come out of is the French Embassy".

Andrew

If you aren't always sure of the right answer don't take up a career in the bomb squad
Thank User For This Post  
IP Logged

rabbit_rabbit
Re: When you gotta go.....
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2004, 6:25pm

lmao Handy -

Amène un nouveau sens entier pour faire pour ne pas pisser dans mon yard arrière

RR

Thank User For This Post  
IP Logged

Mud
Trade Member

Its just the depth that
varies!

Total Thanks: 0
For This Post: 0

Trade: Not Specified

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2004, 1:21pm

LMAO - and I thought it was going to be the American Embassy! lol

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. . . . &&&&Albert Einstein&&
Thank User For This Post  
IP Logged

rabbit_rabbit
Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2004, 4:17pm

Nah ya cr4p in the US Embassy's garden lol

Thank User For This Post  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print