Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Welcome To Ask The Trades!
May 16th, 2024, 5:35am
Quote: Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Guests (Read 2604 times)
santacruz
GDPR opt-out

Guests
Aug 2nd, 2005, 8:17am

Tiz odd - the number of 'Guests' that appear on this site.

Right now there are 8, YES 8 of em and one member (me).

I reckon its Gov offcials looking at our ideas about what to do about bombs in London. When the Ministers get back from their 6 month Summer Holidays (paid for by guess who) there will be a new dictum; The idea of ID cards is being scrapped in favour of carrying rashers of bacon

IP Logged

Dewy
GDPR opt-out

Re: Guests
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2005, 4:48pm

Guests could be anyone Ray.
They could be people who are looking at the forum without registering or they could be any of us who have logged off but are still on the site.
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2005, 4:49pm by Dewy »  

IP Logged

santacruz
GDPR opt-out

Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2005, 4:59pm

It was a sort of tongue in cheek comment Dewy - mind it had not occured that members would actually log-off. But then if ya dont wanna others to know ya watching ...

Maybe old members pop back and have a looksee, if so HANDYMAC/HM I popped a message on that address you gave me and have never had a reply!

IP Logged

sailfishoney
GDPR opt-out

Reply #3 - Oct 14th, 2005, 2:14am

there spying on me so they have something to take back to there forum to make it interesting again. there bored. big brother must be over. lol just kidding around. but on a serious not some times I log off and the next day come back on and I forget to log in until I go to write something and it reminds me to log in.
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2005, 2:16am by sailfishoney »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print