Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Welcome To Ask The Trades!
May 17th, 2024, 11:07am
Quote: History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it - Sir Winston Churchill

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
firebird combi 120 (Read 1213 times)
watty
GDPR opt-out

firebird combi 120
Apr 8th, 2008, 8:00pm

Anybody out there familiar with this boiler as i'm not Huh. It has seperate time control for dhw for some reason, if constant is selected in dhw boiler seems to run all the time even if dhw is not called for (how long does it take to heat the pre-heat storage tank?). Also if you fire it up in ch mode then select dhw it will not switch back, no div valve to stick as it has two pumps on it. could it be that a sensor on dhw side is not recognising that pre heat has been satisfied this would account for the pump being full of steam when I got there. Any help would be appreciated as instructions are hopless and I cant get hold of technical

IP Logged

lovejoy
GDPR opt-out

Re: firebird combi 120
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2008, 6:03am

Firebird has always strived to provide our customers with the highest levels of after sales care. Firebird Boilers are supported by a nationwide association of independant service engineers, who are regularly trained on our appliances, but in the unfortunate event of a problem occuring, you should contact our after-sales department on 01752 691177.

all i could find dont know if its the number you have not into oil,
are there 2 flow switches maybe sticking, yes maybe a sensor may also be a pcb sorry not much help Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print