Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Welcome To Ask The Trades!
May 15th, 2024, 6:20pm
Quote: Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1st 2011 xmas joke (Read 1418 times)
cumbriahandyman
GDPR opt-out

1st 2011 xmas joke
Nov 11th, 2011, 2:39pm

The Teacher asked young Patrick Murphy: "What do you do at Christmas time?

Patrick addressed the class: "Well Miss Jones, me and my twelve brothers and sisters go to midnight mass and we sing hymns; then we come home very late and we put mince pies by the back door and hang up our stockings. Then all excited, we go to bed and wait for Father Christmas to come with all our toys.

"Very nice Patrick," she said. "Now Jimmy Brown, what do you do at Christmas?"

Well, Miss Jones, me and my sister also go to church with Mum and Dad and we sing carols and we get home ever so late. We put buscuits and milk by the chimney and we hang up our stockings. We hardly sleep, waiting for Santa Claus to bring our presents.

Realizing there was a Jewish boy in the class and not wanting to leave him out of the discussion, she asked, "Now, Isaac Cohen, what do you do at Christmas?"

Isaac said, "Well, it's the same thing every year...Dad comes home from the office. We all pile into the Rolls Royce; then we drive to Dad's toy factory.

When we get inside, we look at all the empty shelves...and begin to sing: “What A Friend We Have in Jesus”.  Then we all go to the Bahamas.
Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

TIMBA-WOLF
Board Moderator

Timba-Wolf..... Var@*sh,
should be banned!!

Total Thanks: 15
For This Post: 0

KENT,(under a tree!!!!), United Kingdom
KENT,(under a tree!!!!)
United Kingdom

Trade: Joiner

Re: 1st 2011 xmas joke
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2011, 5:02pm

Brilliant!!!!

AS HONEST AND LOYAL AS THE TIMBER-WOLF. --VAR@*SH, DON'T YOU SWEAR AT ME!! PAL!!&&I DON'T SUFFER FROM INSANITY- I DAMNED WELL ENJOY IT!!!!!
Thank User For This Post View members image gallery  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print