Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Welcome To Ask The Trades!
May 6th, 2024, 9:56pm
Quote: Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying - Arthur C. Clarke

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Made Me Smile (Read 2638 times)
cumbriahandyman
GDPR opt-out

Made Me Smile
Aug 16th, 2012, 4:43pm

IP Logged

big_all
Global Moderator
Trade Member
Author

heeelllooo

Total Thanks: 10
For This Post: 0

Trade: Joiner

Re: Made Me Smile
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2012, 12:28pm

typical inaccurate racist carp designed stir up hatred

the do not get free tv licences they do not get free cars or expensive goods they have to meet very strict conditions to to claim political asylem there benefits are tighter controlled so in stead off being given the £71 a week to cover all food clothing and bills they get a much smaller amount with credits put on a key card for gas and electric

and if they are illegal immigrants and dissapear whilst waiting for there case to be dealt with they get nothing from the state except emergency a&e health care at the risk off being off being deported
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2012, 12:29pm by big_all »  

big all ---------------  we are all still learning
Thank User For This Post View members image gallery  
IP Logged

cumbriahandyman
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2012, 6:33am

big_all wrote on Aug 17th, 2012, 12:28pm:
typical inaccurate racist carp designed stir up hatred

the do not get free tv licences they do not get free cars or expensive goods they have to meet very strict conditions to to claim political asylem there benefits are tighter controlled so in stead off being given the £71 a week to cover all food clothing and bills they get a much smaller amount with credits put on a key card for gas and electric

and if they are illegal immigrants and dissapear whilst waiting for there case to be dealt with they get nothing from the state except emergency a&e health care at the risk off being off being deported

Err, that is why it was posted in the humour section and not general discussion.

If for a second I thought it was true I might have headed it made me angry.

Roll Eyes

Thank User For This Post  
IP Logged

big_all
Global Moderator
Trade Member
Author

heeelllooo

Total Thanks: 10
For This Post: 0

Trade: Joiner

Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2012, 8:06pm

ok never noticed it was in humour

my neigbour actually believed somone when they said an imigrant was given some car keys in a job center for his free new car  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i can remember a leaftet when i was about 12 in the 60s it said  FACT average white mans brain is 40% bigger than the black mans and showed a drawing with the black man looking closer to an ape in stature than the white man

what made it worse was the the teacher i asked next day wasnt sure how accurate a fact it was Undecided Undecided

big all ---------------  we are all still learning
Thank User For This Post View members image gallery  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print