Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Welcome To Ask The Trades!
May 15th, 2024, 5:51am
Quote: My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people - Orson Welles

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Amazon Reviews for.. (Read 3290 times)
CWatters

"Daddy fick it" says James

Total Thanks: 58
For This Post: 0

Amazon Reviews for..
Nov 24th, 2011, 10:32pm

Playmobil Security Check Point

http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-3172-Security-Check-Point/dp/B0002CYTL2/ref=cm_r...

... By loosenut:

I was a little disappointed when I first bought this item, because the functionality is limited. My 5 year old son pointed out that the passenger's shoes cannot be removed. Then, we placed a deadly fingernail file underneath the passenger's scarf, and neither the detector doorway nor the security wand picked it up. My son said "that's the worst security ever!". But it turned out to be okay, because when the passenger got on the Playmobil B757 and tried to hijack it, she was mobbed by a couple of other heroic passengers, who only sustained minor injuries in the scuffle, which were treated at the Playmobil Hospital.

The best thing about this product is that it teaches kids about the realities of living in a high-surveillence society. My son said he wants the Playmobil Neighborhood Surveillence System set for Christmas. I've heard that the CC TV cameras on that thing are pretty worthless in terms of quality and motion detection, so I think I'll get him the Playmobil Abu-Gharib Interogation Set instead (it comes with a cute little memo from George Bush).

Thank User For This Post View members image gallery  
IP Logged

CWatters

Re: Amazon Reviews for..
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2011, 10:37pm

Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray

http://www.amazon.com/Defense-Technology-56895-Stream-Pepper/dp/B0058EOAUE/

By D-bag of Liberty

Whenever I need to breezily inflict discipline on unruly citizens, I know I can trust Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray to get the job done! The power of reason is no match for Defense Technology's superior repression power. When I reach for my can of Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray, I know that even the mighty First Amendment doesn't stand a chance against its many scovil units of civil rights suppression.

When I feel threatened by students, no matter how unarmed, peaceful and seated they may be, I know that Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray has got my back as I casually spray away at point blank range.

It really is the Cadillac of citizen repression technology.

IP Logged

CWatters

Reply #2 - Nov 24th, 2011, 10:45pm

Penetrating Wagner's Ring: An Anthology (Da Capo Paperback) [Paperback]

http://www.amazon.com/Penetrating-Wagners-Ring-Anthology-Paperback/dp/0306804379...

5.0 out of 5 stars Stimulating, June 9, 2008

By Twal (UK) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Penetrating Wagner's
Ring: An Anthology (Da Capo Paperback) (Paperback)

Until recently, Wagner's ring has been difficult for most of us to penetrate. Access to his darkest area has traditionally been restricted to those lucky few capable of maintaining strong, determined strokes of scholarly investigation.

Happily, DiGaetani provides everyone - including the most intellectually well-endowed amongst us - with the tools needed to effortlessly prize apart Wagner's ring and plunder its forbidden contents. DiGaetani's main thrust shows that perseverance and a firm-hand are all that is needed to enter Wagner.

Oiled with this literary lubricant, you will find yourself repeatedly sliding deep into Wagner's ring until a satisfying climax is reached.

IP Logged

Joiner
Trade Member

Ask The Trades

Total Thanks: 7

Bridgnorth, Shropshire, England
Bridgnorth, Shropshire
England

Trade: Joiner

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2011, 10:41am

Very clever use of language to get around Amazon's notoriously US-sensitive censorship. Love it.  Wink  Grin

IP Logged

londonman
Trade Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Total Thanks: 13

Malvern, United Kingdom
Malvern
United Kingdom

Trade: Cabinet Maker

Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2011, 9:27am

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Excellent...

Would all Third Party Apologists kindly mind their own business .....
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print